Graham Creek Nature Preserve
Explore our Facility
- • Archery park with shooting tower, adult and youth range bag targets from 10- 80 yards
- • 3 full 18-hole disc golf courses, with novice and amateur concrete tee pads
- • 8 miles of multi-use natural surface trails
- • Canoe/kayak launch
- • Large open fields great for activities such as Frisbee®, bird-watching, or model airplanes
- • Cross country race course setups
- • Trails with permanent obstacles
- • Outdoor 40' x 60' pavilion with outdoor water and power
- • WIFI
- • 13, 50 AMP hookups and 15, 30 AMP hookups
- • 7 water hookups
- • 175 padded chairs
- • 8' round tables and 8' rectangular tables
- • Tablecloths
With over 600 acres of land owned by the City of Foley, Graham Creek Nature Preserve is dedicated to the preservation of native plants and wildlife. You can experience nature in your own backyard. See endangered plants up close while exploring 10 miles of trail, 2 handicap-accessible boardwalks, a kayak launch, and 4 disc golf courses. It’s also home to a 3,000 sq. ft. interpretive center that can be utilized for meetings and other events for up to 200 people. Graham Creek also offers other leisure activities, such as an archery park made for all sizes, and a playground with an outdoor classroom perfect for kids. There are also outdoor and indoor spaces to rent for your next event! Come experience Graham Creek Nature Preserve, and you’ll have no doubt as to why it was voted as the Best of Baldwin 2022 Public Park winner.
The preserve offers a range of outdoor activities to enjoy throughout the year. The area boasts large populations of wildlife and birds. And with clean comfortable restroom facilities and outdoor showers, it’s the perfect destination for a full day of activities.
Graham Creek Nature Preserve offers a variety of inviting venues for weddings, special events, meetings, organizational team building, reunions, birthday parties, company or church picnics, and family gatherings.
Graham Creek Nature Preserve plans and hosts a variety of organized educational programs throughout the full calendar year. Our Outdoor Classroom and Learning Stations are busy venues, along with the Nature Center located inside the Interpretive Center.
- Disc Golf,
- Trail Running